LOCO BRAKES & SUSPENSIONS
Locomotive Brake Blocks
Offering a balanced ratio between the iron reinforcing and the high wear resistance polymer, these high-performance locomotive brake blocks significantly reduce wheel wear and last 15-25% longer than competitive products.
A technically refined, high-performance solution, the MasQ range of locomotive brake blocks (B Brakes) offer significantly reduced wheel wear and between 15-25% longer life than competitive products. This high performance is achieved without compromising safety as the brake blocks feature a precisely balanced ratio between the iron reinforcing and the high wear resistance polymer that ensures ample friction and safe, smooth, evenly distributed braking under both dry and wet conditions.
Benefits of Locomotive B Brakes
- Improved lifespan (15-25% longer)
- Improved wear-resistance on wheels
- Safe, smooth, evenly distributed braking (both wet and dry conditions)
- Significantly less locomotive downtime
- Mechanical lock system
- Safe handling (no sharp edges)
- Added iron reinforcement (adequate friction, reduced wheel wear)
- 24×7 technical support
We proudly offer industry-leading performance without compromising safety.
Are you looking for a technically refined, high-performance solution? Do you need fast lead times and reliable stock availability? Contact us to find out more about our high-performance Locomotive B Brakes.
Suspension Rubbers provide a solid and reliable suspension system for the Locomotive. Steel springs are heavy and require maintenance due to wear and rust.
Suspension Rubbers Advantages
- Competitive Pricing
- Improve lifespan of Loco Suspension
- Ensures even weight distribution on Chassis
- Reduce derailments
- Maintenance-Friendly design for comfort and safety
- Fabricated from stainless steel or mild steel
- 55mm 5-6 Ton
- 55mm 8-10 Ton
- 75mm 5-6 Ton
- 75mm 8-10 Ton
Risks of Poor Suspension
- Can cause vibration and mechanical shocks
- Cause discomfort to driver
- Can be a health and safety risk